The ACE Compute Core houses the ACE data center/server room, home to a robust high-performance computing environment.
- 320 cores
- 1.25 TB of RAM
- 1.5 petabytes of high-speed storage with next generation file systems (expected)
- 10 Gbps NREN connection (RENU)
- 200 Mbps internet connection (RENU)
- Full microbial genome sequencing.
- Large-scale data analysis.
- Host large databases
- Regional mirrors of important reference databases.
- Enables and accelerates data science, genomics, modeling and imaging visualization.
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.